KLINOFID, in contrast to some common mycotoxin adsorbents on the market, is not only absolutely safe for animals and humans, but is also directly shown as a safe feed component. KLINOFID is recommended as a highly effective feed additive in all types of feed for poultry, pigs, cattle and aquaculture.
Difference of the KLINOFID preparation from other mycotoxin adsorbents on the market.
The components of the KLINOFID preparation differ significantly from the overwhelming majority of mycotoxin adsorbents with aluminosilicates as an active ingredient. KLINOFID has a high sorption capacity due to its special crystal structure.
Economic justification for the use of the drug KLINOFID
The profitability of using KLINOFID is due to its high sorption capacity and affordability of the product price. The technology of obtaining adsorbents, even from ordinary aluminosilicates of natural origin, is more expensive than obtaining components of the KLINOFID preparation (due to their heterogeneous presence in the base rock). The same applies to organic components, the introduction of which into finished preparations — adsorbents of mycotoxins strongly affects the increase in their cost. At the same time, the sorption qualities are often not significantly improved. This affects the increase in the cost of finished livestock products.
In broilers, the use of the drug KLINOFID
— increases the overall safety of the livestock by 2.7–2.85%;
— increases live weight by 3.5% by the end of growing;
— reduces feed conversion by 8.3-8.7%;
In laying hens:
— reduces the conversion for egg production (feed, kg / egg weight, kg) by 2%;
— increases the egg weight by 0.8–1.2%;
— increases egg production by 2.1–2.5%;
— reduces feed conversion by 0.2–0.3%;
— increases the number of safely born piglets by 0.49%;
— increases the safety of piglets at weaning by 0.55%;
— increases the average daily weight gain of fattening pigs by 15-17%;
— increases the safety of calves in the early stages (in the first 60 days) by 3.16%;
— increases (in the main period) the protein content of dairy cows by 0.22%, increasing the fat content of milk by 0.32%;
Unique product characteristics KLINOFID
• In addition to the main functions of a highly effective adsorbent of mycotoxins, KLINOFID removes excess nitrogen from the body of animals and poultry. This prevents excess ammonia from forming in the rumen of cattle, an overdose of which can put strain on the liver.
• By binding ammonium ions in fecal matter, KLINOFID improves the gas environment for keeping animals, reducing the incidence of acute respiratory infections. This property of the KLINOFID preparation also softens the course of alimentary anemia in piglets and bronchopneumonia in calves. When using the drug, food is better absorbed, animals are less likely to get sick, and the body’s resistance increases.
• The components of the KLINOFID preparation are also capable of removing heavy metals and radionuclides from the body of animals, which is especially important in the current ecological situation.
• KLINOFID increases the efficiency, drug tolerance. Promotes the rapid and effective elimination of drug metabolites after their use, including antiparasitic and antibiotic agents, completely stopping their toxic side effects both on the animal body and on the produced animal products.
• Promotes an increase in the concentration of calcium in the blood, which has a beneficial effect on the development of the skeletal system of farm animals.
• Since the size of the active cell of the components of the KLINOFID preparation is about 0.000004 mm — 4 Å (angstrom), and the molecules of amino acids and vitamins have linear dimensions of about 40 Å, their sorption by KLINOFID does not occur.
KLINOFID improves the quality of even initially viscous feed raw materials, giving the feed the most optimal consistency for animal consumption. This helps create an optimal digestive environment.
• After special heat treatment, KLINOFID acquires additional hydrophilic properties in relation to binding excess moisture in finished feed.
• Most of the aluminosilicates on the market as adsorbents of mycotoxins reduce the concentration of microelements in animal feed to a greater extent than the components of the KLINOFID preparation (for some microelements — several times);
• The preparation is extremely heat-resistant, withstands high pressure, does not lose its properties in the process of feed granulation, extrusion and expansion of their components.