Beta-carotene input rate 10%:
• Sows and boars: 100-300 g / t feed.
• Dry cows: 100-200 g / t feed.
• Milking cows: 100-250 g / t feed.
• Laying hens: 100-165 g / t feed.
The addition of yellow and red carotenoids to the feed composition allows to achieve a natural beautiful pigmentation of egg yolk, skin color, subcutaneous fatty tissue, beak and legs in birds, as well as meat in salmon fish.
The yellow pigment is an extract from marigold petals.
• Used to increase the color intensity of egg yolks in the amount of 30-200 g / t feed, depending on the desired color saturation.
• For broilers: 300-1500 g / t feed.
Red pigment is a natural source of canthaxanthin 10%.
• It is used to increase the color intensity of egg yolks in the amount of 5-75 g / t of feed.
• For broilers: 50-100 g / t feed.
• For salmon fish 250 g / t feed.
EcoFeed offers only 100% natural, stabilized, fast acting, safe formulations. When using them, no side deviations and complications were revealed, no contraindications were established.